Myriad is distributed as an Apache Maven project. Visit the Myriad Installation page for system requirements and compilation instructions. You’ll need a Java 8 JDK installed (Oracle or OpenJDK) at a minimum. Myriad, Desktop, and Trainer have been tested to compile and run on Windows 7, Windows 10, various flavors of Linux, FreeBSD, TrueOS, and OpenBSD.
- Myriad library, a software library for creating Region Of Interest (ROI) detection applications
- Myriad Trainer, a GUI for training and testing ROI detection models
- Myriad Desktop, a GUI for constructing and running ROI detection pipelines
NASA Technical Review
In August 2016 Emphysic produced several videos as part of an initial technical review of the NASA Phase I SBIR results. These videos are available from our Wistia page.
- A short video demonstrating Desktop being used to analyze sensor data
- A longer video walk-through of the entire process from training the model to constructing a concurrent processing pipeline
- A quick demonstration of building an ad-hoc cluster in Desktop